Sunday, March 30, 2008

Eucharistic Visit Prayer Service

Does your Little Flowers Girls' Club make a visit to the Blessed Sacrament during your meetings? If you hold your regular meetings in a parish setting, consider teaching the girls how to "make a visit" with this five minute prayer service.
Ceremony for a visit to the Blessed Sacrament
All girls enter the church with silence and reverence. Genuflect and kneel. Make the sign of the cross.
All” May the Eucharisitic heart of Jesus be praised, adored and thanked at every moment, in all the tabernacles of the world, even to the end of time. Amen.
Leader: Now we will have a few moments of silent prayer so we can tell Jesus how we plan to practice our virtue and ask for His help this month.
Allow the girls 3-5 minutes of silent prayer.
Spiritual Communion:
All: My Jesus, I believe that You are truly present in the most Blessed Sacrament. I love You above all things and I desire to possess You in my soul. Since I am unable now to receive you sacramentally come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace you as being there already and unite myself wholly to You. Never let me be separated from you.

No comments: